Recruiting Administrative Asssistant/Communications Coordinator
Best of Both Golf & Ski
Position: Administrative Assistant/Communications Coordinator
Date: May 9, 2011
Location: San Francisco
Terms: Full time
Best of Both Golf & Ski, a luxury tour and event management company, is searching for a detail oriented and energetic individual to assist with day-to-day administrative tasks and communications. The successful candidate will work closely with the President and other team members.
Best of Both Golf & Ski arranges high-end ski and golf tours and events accompanied by pro athletes to select destinations and events in North America, Europe, the UK and South Africa. During these exhilarating experiences, clients receive tips from the pro athletes to improve their technique and hear memorable stories and secrets of competing against the world’s best. As a boutique luxury tour and event management company, Best of Both is committed to offering signature service filled with the privileges you expect – accommodation and dining that wow, down-time pampering and attention to every detail.
For more information about our company visit: www.bestofboth.ca
Scope of Work
Best of Both Golf & Ski is looking for an individual to assist with daily operational tasks including planning and scheduling as well as communications (verbal and written) with team members, suppliers, partners and clients. The ideal candidate will be very well organized, enjoy detail oriented work and have strong written and verbal communications skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain multiple schedules and databases
- Make travel and meeting arrangements for staff and clients
- Create detailed itineraries and other trip or event related documentation
- Assist with design and presentation of proposals
- Communicate with suppliers, partners and clients
- Travel to various destinations from time to time to assist with event/trip execution
- Be open minded to learn new tasks as they arise
- Very well organized and detail oriented
- Post-secondary degree or program completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with travel and event planning
- Excellent software skills with word processing, spreadsheets and presentations in Word or Mac OS
- Required documentation to travel to Canada and Europe
- Previous administration and communication experience in a professional environment
Preference will be given to those with the following qualifications in addition to the above:
- Experience with any of the following software programs: Salesforce.com, Constant Contact, WordPress and popular social networking sites
- Travel experience to some of the destinations and events we market and sell
$18-$22 per hour based on experience and qualifications
Please forward the following to email@example.com, no later than 4:00 PM, May 27, 2011
1. Cover letter including why you are the ideal candidate and your preferred compensation
All short-listed candidates will be contacted.